• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

WOO HOO! Smarty touch in the plans for the 05!

The suspense is killin me............ :ahhh:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn: How did it get shipped back to me so I know what or where to look? every delivery driver leaves packages hidden in different spots around my house. Its like a treasure hunt some days depending on which delivery method it comes by. FedEx really sux, lucky if I get it at my house half the time, usually have neighbors calling saying they have my packages at their house.

• Like 1

Have to sign for the package and since we are rarely home during the day missed it again yesterday but the Mail lady left the signature slip and will leave it today finally. :drool:

Been a long wait will be nice to finally get to install it and play around with the monitor to figure it out a bit before driving it to see what I have been missing not having gauges in the 05 for 8 years.

I will snap a couple pics to show where I tucked the module and cables, found a nice void on the left side of the dash where they put a fuse panel on some rigs but on the 05 is is the perfect sized void for all of the Touch hardware so it isn't all clustered under the dash.

• Like 3