• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
Guest 04Mach1

Need a wiring diagram for the TIPM and HVAC

Guest 04Mach1

I have a 2007 5.9 3500 in the shop with 95,000 original miles on it with only a U0164 fault in every module in the truck except in ECM and HVAC module. 

The  truck has the airbag light lit and the HVAC function knob and A/C button inop. I tried a known good spare HVAC module with no improvement. I've determined the HVAC module is not getting power but would like to verify wiring is good before condemning the TIPM.

Mitchell software doesn't have the wiring diagrams I need. Google and the articles on this site don't have much info on either module. Is there a place I can find the diagrams I'm looking for?