• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Need a wiring diagram for the TIPM and HVAC

Guest 04Mach1

I have a 2007 5.9 3500 in the shop with 95,000 original miles on it with only a U0164 fault in every module in the truck except in ECM and HVAC module. 

The  truck has the airbag light lit and the HVAC function knob and A/C button inop. I tried a known good spare HVAC module with no improvement. I've determined the HVAC module is not getting power but would like to verify wiring is good before condemning the TIPM.

Mitchell software doesn't have the wiring diagrams I need. Google and the articles on this site don't have much info on either module. Is there a place I can find the diagrams I'm looking for?