• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

68RFE Tow/Haul Tuning Issues with UDC Pro and Warp

Spent many a hours trying to get 1-2, 2-3, 3-2 and 2-1 shifts to follow commanded as I set for the 68RFEin tow/haul mode in my 2012 using Warp Tuning to no avail.  Was driving me mental wanting to stretch out the shifts but they just simply would not happen.  As a result of not being able to stretch them out I wasn’t able to get 2nd lockup to occur at decent enough rpm where it wouldn’t cause heavy shuttering to happen during lockup engagement.  With these issues, they also occur in the 2013+ models.  I have discovered the reason as to why.  For the 2010-2012 model years, MADS is pointing to the completely WRONG tables, but not only that, there is NO 1-2 and 2-1 tow/haul mode shift tables from 2010-2012!  The 2010-2012 for both normal mode and tow/haul mode use the exact same 1-2 and 2-1 shift tables, there is no separate shift tables between these gears for normal mode and tow/haul.  2013+ model years do however have a separate 1-2 and 2-1 shift tables for tow/haul mode and is not shared with normal mode.  However, just like the 2010–2012, MADS is pointing to the WRONG tables for 1-2, 2-1, 2-3 and 3-2 in tow/haul mode.  I have the correct tables mapped out and can now have proper control over these shifts in UDC Pro/Warp.