• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

FYI for 1st Gen Owners

I just purchased a 1992 Dodge D350 2WD CTD dually 5-speed truck about 2 weeks ago that needed a passenger side upper control arm and ball joint before I could drive it home. I replaced the upper control arm AND ball joint from an '85 Dodge 3/4 ton 2wd truck....everything fit perfectly. Thank you for your help and shop space Mopar1973Man!! I also have a '91 Dodge 1/2 ton parts rig in the yard that can also donate upper control arms to the 1 ton, ball joints from the 1/2 ton will NOT work. The front flexible brake lines are the same too XD. The only catch on the brake lines is that the hard line side is smaller on the 1/2 ton than on the 1 ton, but the threads are the same. I'm guessing the calipers are the same....they sure look the same....I'll confirm that before posting.