• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Rack & Pinon 01 Sebring

Has anyone done a R&P on an 01 Sebring? From what I have been reading you need to lower the suspension crossmember? :cookoo:WTF it says to scribe lines on all four corners of the suspension crossmember before you loosen it so you can put it back on location. What kind of time am I looking at or should I take it to a shop? I have done racks before but it was not this in involved. Thought the guy jumped on my offer of $1800 for a car he was asking $2500 for way to fast. I did talk to him tonight and he gave me $600 cash back. Looks like this might cover the total cost for a shop to repair it. Don