• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Up date for Fords 6L & 6.4L Amsoil oil filters.

CrowsSynthetics

I wanted to let any one that has used Amsoil EAO88 oil filter.

The AMSOIL Ea15K88 Oil Filter is available for purchase. Designed for 2003-2010 Ford 6.0L and 6.4L Power Stroke™ diesel applications, the Ea15K88 is recommended for 15,000 miles or one year, whichever comes first, in normal or severe service.

In addition I am repeating myself we now have a full synthetic for OEM drain intervals.

New AMSOIL OE 15W-40 Synthetic Diesel Oil provides excellent protection and performance in both on- and off-road diesel engines for the original equipment manufacturer’s recommended drain interval. It meets API CJ-4 specifications and is suitable for both modern and older diesel applications. AMSOIL OE 15W-40 Synthetic Diesel Oil exceeds the higher performance demands of modern engines and withstands the stress of heat, soot and acids to help prevent deposits, wear and corrosion.

Bill Crow - Amsoil Direct Distributor

Amsoil on Line Store

ZO # 1176229

1251 Reiker Ford Rd.

St Clair MO 63077

1-636-629-8033

E-mail - Bill@FreeOilHelp.com

www.FreeOilHelp.com

www.BillsOilHelp.com

Don’t be a victim of big oil Propaganda

The first 25K or 1 Year oil change®