• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Christmas wish list.. a spare engine needs built

well boys and girls i picked up a new toy last week and have been deciding what to do with it and figured its time to quit avoiding it and just do it and all out build from the ground up. here is what i want it to do but havent made any real attachments to these ideas so this could go any which way. looking to build a street driven monster just a flat out doomsday machine with a need for speed and an appetite for tires, want to push the limits of 650 + ponies, did i mention its a 215 horse engine out of a bus, i want to maintain longevity as much as possible. tell me what you guys have tried as far as part combinations injectors, cams, girdles, springs, gov. springs, pistons, turbos compounds triples???? possible thoughts of the supercharged route to light a larger charger. the sky is the limit all i have is time all thoughts info and criticism is welcome