• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Didn't know where to put this. May need to move it somewhere else. 

I was planning on rebuilding the engine in this 98 12 valve  someday. Have tried to sell it, but my wife loves the truck and priced it so high no one was interested. Have a co worker with a 17 year old son who wanted a diesel, so got to talking, they came and looked at it, made an offer, did some negotiating, waved some cash in my wife's face,  and they took it home. It needs a lot of work, mainly engine rebuild. Good fixer upper for a kid. Should learn a lot. 

My grandsons were here for the sale. They are 7 and 8. They spent a lot of time in that old truck from birth to about age 4 or 5. They were crying as the new owner loaded it up. The oldest grandson told his mother that he is going to find that dodge and buy it back!

Life goes on....

• Like 2