• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

1999 dodge code troubles.

Ok looking for some advice. 

Ok, so I bought a 99 dodge several months ago. The engine has been swapped out for an 02 engine and computer. The internal tone wheel had been retrofitted to the front of the balancer. 

For several months the truck had a p1690 code. I did all the checks on this page and everything checked out fine. 
 I finally got it to go away by rotating the tone wheel 180 degrees on the balancer and the code is no more. 

Worked good for about an hour, than I got a code for p0216 accompanied by the dead pedal. 

Truck has always had a lopey inconsistent miss at idle. Even after the p1690 code was fixed. 

I can Hotwire the pump and it idles great nice and smooth with no miss. 

Looking for a direction to go.