• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

This Guy is a Rip Off

Topic: ecm outlet scam !!! (6 messages, Page 1 of 1) Moderators: Gordon, High Desert Intruder danedog Gender: Posts: 13 Joined: Apr 2008 From: Sanford, NC Bike: S83 gotta love chicks in chaps and thongs Posted: Nov 16, 2009 09:59 PM (Msg. 1 of 6) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- buyer beware...this has nothing to do with bikes but most of us still own cars or trucks and if you ever have a computer or ecm problem check this out... Re: buyer beware emc outlet This guy is back in business but has relocated to Hazel Park, Michigan. He still is using the web site www.ecmoutlet.com. It is a really elaborate and convincing web site to lure you in so he can take your money and not deliver the goods. On his site he claims to have trained professionals that will repair or replace your faulty ecm at less than the dealer would charge, with a warranty. After you send your ecm to him and money order if you try to contact him at his company phone # ( which shows an operator on his web site) you get a recording from a D and L auto parts store, which there is not one in Hazel Park. One phone # he has on his web site to contact him (ECM Outlet) is a human resource dept.somewhere else. This guy is Dumb because he actually tells you his real name and gives you his actual mailing address where he lives with his girlfriend in a house...not a business. This is what I got from the Hazel Park Police. I found this after this guy Jeff ECM Outlet ripped me off 555.00 He is scamming folks all over the US.

I visited the site and my Microsoft Security Essentials immediately detected a virus trying to be sent to my computer. Fortunately my PC software was cleaned afterward (probably a corrupt cookie script pulling private information from my computer?). I am guessing at the purpose.