• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

02 sport fog light wiring

I have been told that the wiring for the fog lights is part of the main lighting harness and not able to be ordered separatly. Is this true and if not does anybody have a part number or pictures of where it connects into the main harness so I can make the fog light harness. Thank you,

Some pictures of mine, 01.5 Sport wiring loom on the underside of the bumper. Mine is made up of 2 different looms, the first is the one between the lights themselves and the to the connector in the middle. Connector at the light, drivers side.post-10496-138698171547_thumb.jpg Connection between the sport lights and main wiring loom. You can see the steering gear so you might be able to find the connection.post-10496-138698171556_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I have been told that the wiring for the fog lights is part of the main lighting harness and not able to be ordered separatly. Is this true and if not does anybody have a part number or pictures of where it connects into the main harness so I can make the fog light harness. Thank you,

The wires for the Fog lights goes into a secondary Harness that runs under the radiator that also has the wires for the passanger side Headlights, this secondary harness comes into the the "Main Harness" just in front of the bottom of the windshield washer Tank, the 2-wires are unbelievably small, I rewired mine onto a relay and made my harness using 12-gauge wire..i used the original fog light wires for trigger wires to trigger the relays. Richie:thumbup2:

there is also a couple fog relays in the PDC, on my truck the wiring is there but the relays are not, and the light switch in the cab is different than a truck equipped with fogs. there are a couple plugs near the bottom of the bumper on the rad support that are used to connect the fogs up. so in theory you just need a couple relays, the correct headlight switch, and the fog lights.