Jump to content
  • Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

    We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Recommended Posts

So, my buddy and I dropped the trans yesterday in preparation for the install of my new FTI converter. The trans is currently at a buddy's shop having the Superior shift kit and some new seals installed.

Anyway, in looking at older posts, I see that the stock converter has 6 welded bungs for the bolts. The converter I pulled out of my truck has a billet bottom plate, and aside from color looks like a twin of my FTI. Of course, all of these billet converters look the same, so that doesn't mean a thing.

Anyway, can any of you experts ID one based solely on a couple of markings?

This is the old one:

Posted Image

I'd like to know whose it is, because it flippin' SUCKS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Create New...