Mopar1973Man.Com LLC
  • Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Thinking about lighting

I'm thinking about all that has been written about replacement headlights, added off road lighting, etc and comparing with my many years ago experiences where I replaced the OEM lights with "off road" replacements. Sure the off road lights were more powerful but that is only half the story. The other half is the precision ground optics that went with it. The optics allowed for the lights to be aimed higher with no scatter. Now those sealed beam replacements were "universal fit" just install & re-aim. I see neet LOOKING after market lights for the Dodge... but it the optic quality up to the task? Anybody have experience with this?Thanks,Russ