• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Sometimes it's just easier to buy from the vendors...

Just posting because I wasted a BUNCH of time trying to build a DIY big line/relocation kit and couldn't do it for much less than Vulcan... so I'm basically venting.I have a new DDRP that I just installed a month or so ago and I've been wanting to relocate it closer to the tank and upgrade to 3/8" lines from tank to VP. I get about 17psi at idle and around 12-13psi at WOT with a new FF but I still want to move it so the pump will last longer etc.I saw the Vulcan Pusher Kit for about $120 + the DDRP bracket $12 + Shipping $15 = $147 and thought there was no way it was worth it.Long story, but after searching all over and finding the parts at different hydraulic and automotive suppliers (plus still needing to order the extended wiring harness and bracket) I ended up around $136 for everything. $11 savings. Not at all worth the trouble of sourcing all the parts and possibly missing something or ordering the wrong item.End of the story - Vulcan is getting my business.