• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Body Panel replacements, which years, etc...?

CummingsCS

I've been told 81'-93' doors will fit (I got a 92' w250) but the 81'-86' interior panels do not. Are the mounts still their to swap in my good 92' interior panels or must I jerry rig it?Also told the 81' - 93' beds will all swap but the 3/4 tons have a series of mounting tabs to light the beds up higher. If I acquired a cheap straight 1/2 bed to work with how much work and how many am I looking at to fab lifting tabs that are strong (previous owner used to carry like 4-8ton concrete slabs in the bed). Could I just fab some blocks/hockey pucks up all around, kinda like in those shitty body kits? i have a high powered stick welder on hand and more time then money.Thanks guys.

• 2 years later...

Not to sure about what year fits what, but i can tell you my box has 4 spacer tabs only on the front half of the box portion by the cab. They look to be about 2"x2"x6" not very thick maybe 1/8" (i'll grab the tape once the rain stops) and i can't see why you couldn't drop a 1/2T bed on it, hell I'm almost done putting a 05 GMC sierra 1500 cab on my 92' W250 fits like a glove if you got enough time to help it along ;)