• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

hybrid turbo thoughts?

i've decided i need to wake the truck up again but would like to do it on a budget. i'd add affordable 100 or 125 hp sticks pry from dap, cpp, or fbd (i've heard mixed reviews from sdx). then keep the box turned down and take it easy til i do an aftermarket exhaust manifold and turbo upgrade. my ? is would it be worth it to take my stock turbo and turn it into an hx40/35 hybrid or should i save my $ and go with a 62/65 or something similar later down the road. i was also curious what egts i may see with the hybrid and how i would know if i'm getting into drive pressure trouble or not? truck is mostly a dd and i'm sure a clutch upgrade will be in the not too distant future as well.