• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Under bed after market fuel tanks.

Got mine from Transfer Flow. It's heavy metal and when it arrived, everything I needed was there. Shipping was quick. The installation was easy, but you should have minimum 2 people to install. It's 56 gallons, and if you cap it off just before a run, you can cap it with an additional 5.6 gallons. So it's 61.6 gallons. (Heads Up: They send the vent valves new when you order, but the o-rings are silicon. I had a leaker, and when I went to find an o-ring, I just installed the standard rubber rings and the leak issue went away.)Called AERO in California when looking and the guy I talked to seem rude and did not answer my questions. He must of had something important to do instead of talking to a customer. When I called Transfer Flow, they took the time to answer and asked after each question if I understood and if not he'd walk me through it again. Way different in customer care. Also, when I said I was installing it myself, directed me to the website for installation instructions, then reviewed it with me to make sure I was comfortable with it. Way more help than I needed, but was happy with them.When you order 'any' over size tank, if you have an out of tank lift pump, make sure it's not in the way. (its been a while, but they had the measurements on the webpage). I still have the in-tank lift pump, and with wanting the out of tank pump, need to figure best place to install. It's not a small tank.Personally, I am not to happy with the plastic tank, so the steel made me happier. I'm also thinking of an in-bed addition to add way more range. Been VERY happy with it. But remember, it's a shock to your system when you first fill it up.

• Like 3