• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Lithium ion kobalt and ryobi impact wrench

JOHNFAK

Ive had my 14 volt 3/8 dewalt impact for a few years and love it. I checked it with a torque wrench and its good for 70 ft lbs consistantly. Small enough to get into virtually everything on my Honda, I take it with me on my fourwheeling trips every year. Its also perfect for taking to the junkyard to strip parts :thumbup2:

Ive had my 14 volt 3/8 dewalt impact for a few years and love it. I checked it with a torque wrench and its good for 70 ft lbs consistantly. Small enough to get into virtually everything on my Honda, I take it with me on my fourwheeling trips every year. Its also perfect for taking to the junkyard to strip parts :thumbup2:

300 ft pounds !!! :) The wilwaukee does 500 !! Nuts

I was referring to my 3/8 drive, its very small and compact. Less than half the size of my 1/2 drive 18 volt which is good for 325.My buddy has a cordless snap on that will bust regular sockets in nothing flat if he rattles a stubborn bolt. Its actually got more torque than his 1/2 ingersoll air impact at 90 psi. Its pretty wicked, pretty pricey too. I couldnt justify spending that kind of money on something, but he makes a living with his tools doing road side repairs for medium duty and tractor trucks. Fully outfitted 08 F600 with 75k in tools on board, hes got more capabilities from his rig than I could ever dream of doing out of my garage! :sick: