• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
JOHNFAK

Lithium ion kobalt and ryobi impact wrench

Ive had my 14 volt 3/8 dewalt impact for a few years and love it. I checked it with a torque wrench and its good for 70 ft lbs consistantly. Small enough to get into virtually everything on my Honda, I take it with me on my fourwheeling trips every year. Its also perfect for taking to the junkyard to strip parts :thumbup2:

Ive had my 14 volt 3/8 dewalt impact for a few years and love it. I checked it with a torque wrench and its good for 70 ft lbs consistantly. Small enough to get into virtually everything on my Honda, I take it with me on my fourwheeling trips every year. Its also perfect for taking to the junkyard to strip parts :thumbup2:

300 ft pounds !!! :) The wilwaukee does 500 !! Nuts

I was referring to my 3/8 drive, its very small and compact. Less than half the size of my 1/2 drive 18 volt which is good for 325.My buddy has a cordless snap on that will bust regular sockets in nothing flat if he rattles a stubborn bolt. Its actually got more torque than his 1/2 ingersoll air impact at 90 psi. Its pretty wicked, pretty pricey too. I couldnt justify spending that kind of money on something, but he makes a living with his tools doing road side repairs for medium duty and tractor trucks. Fully outfitted 08 F600 with 75k in tools on board, hes got more capabilities from his rig than I could ever dream of doing out of my garage! :sick: