• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Nev-R-Adjust Brakes

My work trailer needed brake work. Magnets worn, shoes worn, drums fried on the magnet face. Found a local distributor. New 10" total brake assembly minus the hub/drum for $35 each. Everything went well. Couple hours to change over. I've got the bearing lube system that has a grease zirk in the end of the axle stub. Anyway, I'll let you guys know how the new Nev-R-Adjust system works out. Same basic system as older. Just a cable and advance system for the star wheel. With the new hub/drums I have all new bearings and seals too. $90 a wheel total cost. I'll have the old drums turned and next time it will be cheaper. 40k miles in two years on my work trailer. Brakes don't last very long.