• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

klcammie 2001 2500 4x4 long bed

This is my stock 01. I have added the BHAF, 4wl low 2 wl lock out, a Pac brake, heated tow mirrors, Raptor. Ibought the truck 31/2 yr ago with 169k I now have 223k. It has the 6 speed HO with 353 rears and on the last trip to UP Mi. I got 22.4 MPG. I have changed the damper to Fluid Damper as mine was falling apart this was a great mod. And ther are a few other changes that are in my sig. The Kenworth in the pix is what I drive at work. It has a 500 hp ISX with a 13 speed and 370 rears. It is a pretty good truck to make a living with.

post-10887-138698210269_thumb.jpg

post-10887-13869821028_thumb.jpg