• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Superchips

danho

Mornin' fellas,

I posted this question on another forum and did not receive an adequate answer so I thought I would try here. I also know that everyone loves the Smarty and yes I have used the search function so with that being said, here goes.

I have a SuperChips Flashpaq #3805 for the truck in my sig. The trans is getting a full rebuild on it as we speak and I am wondering what if any issues I would have running the truck with the programmer on the performance mode? I am looking for engine issues here as the rest of the drive train will handle it easily.

I'm new to diesels and programmers and I would like to be able to plug and go since I have this, but if I'm going to be causing things to wear out faster (injectors, pumps, etc.) then I'll leave it in the glove box.

Will this programmer shorten the lifespan of any items on my vehicle as opposed to leaving it in stock trim?

Thank you for any help in advance and for letting me on the forum.

Dan.