• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

BigIron.com auction site 1998 cummins for sale

I  frequent  this site  to  see if  there is  something  I just gotta have...  and  this   1998  2500  caught my eye. 

Current bid is   4000..

No.   I'm not  interested,  but  I  was  searching  'flatbeds'  and  this    caught my eye!

seems  a little  odd  placement of   fuel pressure gauge??

1998Dodge2500Pick-up_0008_d762e11c950942

supposed to  have a  fass,  ats  3 piece  exhaust,   ats  transmission,  and  firestone air bags..  then I  seen this:

1998Dodge2500Pick-up_0027_34f55fcd84c44b

My guess is   this  onboard air compressor is  for  air bags,  and  that  gauge on the corner of the cab  is  for the  air supply?

bigiron  is a no reserve,  no buyer premium  site.   

http://www.bigiron.com/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?bigiron17/127312        link to   the  truck listing    Last day to bid is  March  26.     No doubt  it'll be  at least  double  what it is now.

I  could never  figure   why  some sites    'tax' (or charge  the  fees to  a person....  who are the  high bidders )   

After all,     the  buyers  ARE the  one's  who showed up  with    cash in hand! 

Around here,   winning bidders  get a  big  'thank-you'!     Not  a   'oh,  btw,  we  need  another   6%'

Not a bad looking rig, shes definitely been a work truck without a doubt.

The 2 auction sites around here the seller has to pay a handlers fee if the vehicle sells.

The buyer doesn't get bent over until he hits the liscense bureau and has to pay sales tax on the purchase price to get the title switched over. They get ya comin and goin.