• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Air suspension

NBWW

Has anyone installed the Firestone Ride-Rite air suspension?I recently bought a Fleetwood truck camper and had a devil of a time getting it home. The springs on the truck are just too soft, and the overriders don't help much. Thought I'd give these a try. I can't believe they put these springs on here! That's why it rides so good empty!

• 1 month later...

I have air bags in mine. They were on it when I got it. I had an old 10' slide in camper that I had on a Chevy 3500 dually. At 50 mph it was OK, not great but I didn't feel comfortable much faster. I put the same camper on my 2500, leveled the truck with the air bags and went to Branson, Mo. and back with the cruise set on 65 mph. The difference is like night and day.