Jump to content
  • Fuel Gauge Replacement Sender

       (1 review)

    Fuel Gauge Replacement Sender

    For all of you that are running around with a broken fuel gauge that reads incorrect level  than actual fuel level, there is a replacement sender that you can get from the Dodge Dealer.

    Part Number: 4897669AB (For 2000-2002 Dodge Ram)

    Part number # 4897669AC (Updated fuel sender part number - Oct, 2020 @Towrigdually)

    Approximate Cost: $68.45

    I was warned by the Dodge Dealer than the actually part number may vary and you should contact a local Dodge Dealer and provide them with the VIN number so to get the proper part for your application. As for requiring an In-Tank Lift pump you do not and don't let them sell you one either its' not required


    • Like 1

    User Feedback


       1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

    Big help to have part number to help track part down instead of starting from scratch. 

    • Thanks 1
    Link to comment

  • Create New...