Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Mopar1973Man.Com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hot-Horses

Monthly Subscription
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hot-Horses

  1. I just ordered the billet filter head from Pure Diesel Power because I also hate the stupid factory housing. I've had hell with mine and I'm sick of screwing with it. I was just gonna go with the 94-96 head kit from Geno's but the one from PDP has a nice little port for my fuel pressure gauge and I'm excited to see how well it turns out once I get it installed. 89-02 Dodge 5.9L Cummins PDP39256 Billet Fuel Filter Head...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.