• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

HD SPORT HEADLIGHT CONVERSION UPDATES

Guys,  I have updated thIs Write up over in rthe TRUCK ARTICLES SECTION with some Part numbers  that have changed or been replaced, as well as "ADDED" information to answer a lot of your alls questions regarding this MOD.

Most important = The relays w/diode are no longer available at least from My knowledge bur they are in 30Amp version which will be fine as it is still way over need amperage needed. The diode "IS NOT REQUIRED" But is a safety to keep EF back thru system.

New part numbers are listed in edited original write up over in the Articles section

:woot: Ive been running this system for over 4-yrs now and it works flawless with not one problem to date, not even replaced a fuse or relay. I can't believe the difference in lights. i Have a 2011 FORD F150 I BOUGHT NEW and i keep complaining about the lights ,{even took it back to dealer when first bought it},,  wife and dad says its just me cause I'm used to the lights on my Dodge. :thumb1:  

IF You all have any further questions please don't hesitate to send PM  

Edited by rburks
  • Like 1