• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Snow plow?

joecool911

This plow came with the truck when I bought it so I can only tell you what po paid as I have original invoice. It is a Western plow with with the ultra mount system. It was purchased from Layton Truck & Equipment in Colorado Springs for $3900 in 2003. It is very easy to mount and dismount. 2 elect connectors, 2 spring loaded pins and that's it. You can pull another pin and the adapter that sticks out from under bumper comes off. You can still see the mount but not so obvious. Hope this is helpful. Feel free to ask questions. This is the 1st plow I've owned and have only used it one winter so don't have a lot of experience. Can send more photos if you like. I believe plow is mounted in my garage photo.

post-2663-0-22121000-1440048726_thumb.jp

post-2663-0-85287700-1440048818_thumb.jp