• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Electrical Problems 2003

peterfam

All the gauges on my dash are not working. I went 400 miles yesterday and only 2.9 miles were registered on the odometer. Some times the speedo and tack will work for a couple seconds together then shut off. The gas gauge comes on for a couple seconds once in a while. the check engine light is always on when the gauges are not working. No codes. The dash originally started having problems with  the ABS light coming on and off. None of the gauges work now.

The truck does run fine other than nothing working on the dash. Anyone else had this problem? I took it to the local auto electric shop by me and they checked the grounds, ECU and the computer on the the Engine. I changed the fuse box and module that is on it. The dash has also been changed and tested.