• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Gm th350 no reverse

BBHD

@Dynamic Good morning fellow members! I have a 1979 Chevy Blazer stock rust bucket v8 305 TH350 that is our plow vehicle in Colorado. Recently it has started having a minor delay going into reverse and last night it's actin like reverse is not engaging completely...kind of skipping. I have had a couple of these apart but I'm not very knowledgeable on the exact way to diagnose this. I believe reverse and 1st share the same clutch pack(correct me if I'm wrong) it really seems like a pressure problem? Any and all suggestions are welcome.