• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

cruise dash light

I think I just have an indicator light issue as my cruise works. Have you tried a needle valve in your cruise control vacuum line? It really helps the surge on my truck. I can use cruise with my smarty and injectors, but not if I turn the PM3 on. It's not stock power smoothe cruise, but accceptable if I'm empty.

I think I just have an indicator light issue as my cruise works. Have you tried a needle valve in your cruise control vacuum line? It really helps the surge on my truck. I can use cruise with my smarty and injectors, but not if I turn the PM3 on. It's not stock power smoothe cruise, but accceptable if I'm empty.

if your cruise works but no indicator it is most likely either a pinched wire or burned out led. if your cruise does not work, and no indicator it is either a malfunctioning switch, clockspring, wires or worse yet a bad ECM(manual tranny)/PCM(automatic).

• 4 weeks later...

Remove bezel, be careful, it is held with metal snaps.Lower your steering column, it helps, start at 1 side and worth around, be careful, it is fragile.Put it to the side, the dash is held in with phillips screws or small torx, sorry I can't remember, 6 I think.The dash is connected with some wires so go slow and tilt it forward after the screws have been removed.Remember the position of the cruise light.The bulb is very small and unscrews from the back, small flathead will fit. 1/2 twist to remove.The bulb is available from the dealer.Pricey little devil, considering the size.Should only take you an hour or so, not complicated.Good luck.