• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

DTC P0072 cant't be cleared after installing a new ambient air tem sensor twice

Hans

I would like to clear the check engine light and clear (permanent?) DTC P0072 so I can smog my truck. P2509 also comes up. Dealer wants to flash the PCM for $175. I already repaced the ambient air tem sensor twice, wireing inspected...  Two years ago P0072 went away after installing the new sensor. Thanks

5 Volts are going to the sensor and the sensor reads 11000 Ohms. Is there any way to clear codes on a 2007 5.9 ? My Bosch OBDii scanner erases every code except the P0072.

Clains the current is low but it has 5 Volts going to the sensor.Truck runs perfect except for windshield wiper electrical flaw.They stop in the middle of the window and the lowest setting doesn;t work.Noticed that the windshield wipers are on the same wiring group/diagram. Mabe a corroded ground? 

Edited by Hans
update

I noticed the Voltage fluctuate at Idle every 3-5 seconds between 13 Volts and 15 volts

. I am going to replace the batteries and maybe the alternator. P2509 is also still there.

Edited by Hans