• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Problems Hoohing up new sport Headlights "NEED WIRING DIAGRAM"

eventually I get to deal with this to some extent, hopefully it won't be as painful. there is a ton of schematics over at hidplanet, they have an entire thread dedicated to building custom harnesses. although you have to be a member to view anything there. might be worth a shot for some ideas at least.

well even hidplanet I couldnt find an exact answer, the 2nd gen trucks have a bit of a strange setup in some regards. the positive supply line is always hot whether the switch is in any position. so i took some time to design one. I have yet to build this but I think my engineering skills will be fruitful at least.

post-10070-138698172015_thumb.jpg

i might need to make a larger picture or just go over to photobucket, although I do not have a premium membership to host it.

On the left side is just a generic diagram explaining how the stock wiring is supplying voltage, its not detailed on that part in any way. on the right side is the harness, only thing I forgot really was to add a 20A fuse on the 12volt supply. the only issue we might have is a slight flicker when switching from low to high. I might add a capacitor to the low beam circuit to counteract that if that is the case.