• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see you lurking about Mopar1973Man.Com reading articles and reading other member's posts. Are you trying to solve a problem with your Dodge / Ram Turbo Diesel Cummins? We have lots of helpful members and staff on the Mopar1973Man.Com and are willing to give guidance on how to fix or improve your truck. You know when you see good valued information here on Mopar1973Man.Com. We are not corporate owned like many of the other websites out there. Like Cummins Forum (VerticalScope Inc.). Mopar1973Man.Com is entirely privately owned and operated since 2004. Your subscription funds goes towards server maintenance and software maintenance. We happen to be one of the most friendliest and helpful websites for Cummins Owners in the world. Come join us and register and then pick a subscription plan

Hey guys just picked up an Used edge juice w/attitude cs2 for a good deal. So I already have egt, trans and fuel pressure gauges on my pillar mount. So basically When I go to install the edge  I’m wondering do I have to install all of the sensors that come with the edge or am I able to splice the sensor wires on the edge harness into the appropriate wires for the gauges I already have? 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure that's a good idea, I think some gauges are calibrated to work with specific sensors.  I am in the same boat you are, had the gauges and then got the juice box.  I just run both EGT's and both fuel PSI just in different locations.  I haven't installed the other fluid temp sensor yet, had a bad incident last time I tried and am a bit apprehensive now.