• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hey guys just picked up an Used edge juice w/attitude cs2 for a good deal. So I already have egt, trans and fuel pressure gauges on my pillar mount. So basically When I go to install the edge  I’m wondering do I have to install all of the sensors that come with the edge or am I able to splice the sensor wires on the edge harness into the appropriate wires for the gauges I already have? 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure that's a good idea, I think some gauges are calibrated to work with specific sensors.  I am in the same boat you are, had the gauges and then got the juice box.  I just run both EGT's and both fuel PSI just in different locations.  I haven't installed the other fluid temp sensor yet, had a bad incident last time I tried and am a bit apprehensive now.