• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New 2022 3500 Dodge Tradesman 6.7 HO Aisin ordered and coming in the fall ???

Turbo Terry

Went by dealer today. Talk to the order man no trucks being built. Maybe mine end of month   Mid. September delivery  maybe.  Nothing is certain at this point. He’s talking about cab change and box frame change   Shortage of chips etc. He knows nothing and they Dodge are not talking.  Anyway I noticed something driving around the lot.  They have this huge thing above the cargo light on top the cab. Didnt measure it but must be 6 inches of something.  These are 2021 trucks   Must be satellite radio or something. Didnt take any pictures. It’s going to make retro fitting my old camper to a new truck not good.

• Staff
On 8/6/2021 at 7:19 PM, Turbo Terry said:

I guess it’s the radio antenna.  It’s pretty huge 

As noted on TDR you saw it on 1500’s, not HD trucks. 

That being said we have no clue what is in store for ‘22. Thou many don’t believe 5th Gen HD trucks will debut until ‘23 or ‘24. 

The severe duty Amsoil  didnt say anything about having limited slip in. I have a couple bottles of mopar that should work.  I will have to take a trip empty somewhere to run the gear boxes in I suppose before I can haul my slide in home from Palmer  45mile it needs to be about a 1.5 taller in the floor to clear the cab and side rails    Camper weighs 3 k   So single rear wheel should have a AAM 12 in the rear wont put new grease in until spring   

So do you remember Charlie Durand.  I have a good story for you about him.