• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I’m very glad to not have experienced death wobble with my tires. Only issues I had were them being worn badly on one in the front and being out of balance (weights fell off) and that caused so many problems I couldn’t believe it. Replacing my tires and rims and having them balanced and aligned made a bad vibration on tighter turns at parking lot speeds, at 65 the truck would shake (maybe it was death wobble? It wasn’t like I’ve seen on YouTube lol) and also vibration when braking and coming to a stop from 20 to 10. 

I’m now debating on going to a shop and having them install these parts or doing it myself at the hobby shop on base (6$ an hour fee with access to many tools). May go talk to one of the contractors near my shop who has a 2nd gen and see if he has tools I don’t have and would be willing to help me out. May post on here if anyone is in the area and would wanna help me out with tools and knowledge since I’ve never messed with the front end of a vehicle before.