• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New ATS 3-Peice manifold & Aurora 3000 turbo installed

Installed a new ATS 3-piece manifold and ATS Aurora 3000 turbo this past week into my 02. Got it done before the little heat wave that's set in to the PacNW. Initial feedback is that the Aurora (58/78) spools quickly just as I'd hoped. Much faster throttle response than my previous Fleece (63/65). Haven't hooked up the camper yet to the truck and put it in tow mode through the mountain passes so I'll report back with more data when I do. I did intend to make a video of this install but there are better ones out there. I will provide a write up later on some tips I've gained now installing the setup and hopefully its useful - or mildly interesting to a few of you. Couple pics below. 

IMG_6521.jpg

IMG_6526.jpg

IMG_6539.jpg

IMG_6564.jpg

IMG_6565.jpg

Edited by Hutch24v
pics added
  • Like 4