• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

1999 Dodge 2500 4 wheel drive/ Electrical Drain

• Staff

I have a drain of 4+ amp's and got it down to my trailer circuit. I've traced it in to the cab I bought a new controller thinking that it was my problem because when I unplugged it draw was gone,But the draw is still there even now with the new controller. Any help would be appreciated thank's

• Owner

Addon.

We unplugged the PCM and central timer and 50A battery fuse. Draw is gone. Plug in any of the above the draw is back. So I'm assuming PCM and central timer have issues.

Another addon... just talked to the customer and just going to put a cutoff switch.

Edited by Mopar1973Man