• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Inline 12v reader/display

Looking for something I can mount in the cab that will read the signal (0-12v) and display.

Something very cheap and small to hook directly into a variable voltage feed ????

--- Update to the previous post...

kinda like this ...... in functionality

But digital and smaller

http://www.hobbytron.com/CK005.html

--- Update to the previous post...

-----update-------

hmmm this may work ....

http://www.amazon.com/XScorpion-Red-Digital-Voltage-Monitor/dp/B001RS1ERC/ref=dp_cp_ob_e_title_3

May I ask why and how about a pain old volt gauge??:shrug:

yeah probably should of said .......... my methanol injection is based on boost ...... it provides a Voltage Resistance between 0-12v ..... with 12V being full spray. So this would show me both a) When its ON b) How much I am spraying based on my voltage signal Help in tuning the spray conditions/nozzles sizes :) Boost gauge alone is not enough - as the dial in gauges on the VC100 controller are not accurate enough to be sure whats happening at the pump end ...... I think the Stage 3 kit solves this with 2x spray maps ........ and a digital contoller ..... but its a $500 upgrade :thumb1:

I like it. Hardest part is controlling quench and still getting EGT reduction. Hence the 12v display. Personally I'd stay the hell away from devilsown. Snows a bit more expensive but the customer service is workable. If I was doing it again I would go http://www.labontemotorsports.com/store/ccp0-prodshow/DIS_S4.html That looks like it gives you the control this system requires. The price will go with t. Yeah with 150 sticks ..... and tapped I could see that being an issue. There was a guy selling a 64/75/14 on CF for like $1100. Not sure what you could get for the hybrid. Did also see a s300 for $800 secondhand on there - thats a 57/65/12 but can be built up later to a 62/65/12 for $400. At the moment I am seriously looking at a holset hybrid build. Basically $550-650 to convert your HX35 from HTT turbo to a 60/60/12. Not sure on studs. Its a concern ....... some guys say no studs till over 500HP (even with methanol) and some guys say running over 55PSI often then start to think about it. [some guys say less obviously also]. I am closer to 400HP and 38PSI ........ so not planning at this stage ............even with a new turbo I will wastegate at around 40psi :thumb1:

I like it. Hardest part is controlling quench and still getting EGT reduction. Hence the 12v display. Personally I'd stay the hell away from devilsown. Snows a bit more expensive but the customer service is workable. If I was doing it again I would go http://www.labontemotorsports.com/store/ccp0-prodshow/DIS_S4.html That looks like it gives you the control this system requires. The price will go with t. Yeah with 150 sticks ..... and tapped I could see that being an issue. There was a guy selling a 64/75/14 on CF for like $1100. Not sure what you could get for the hybrid. Did also see a s300 for $800 secondhand on there - thats a 57/65/12 but can be built up later to a 62/65/12 for $400. At the moment I am seriously looking at a holset hybrid build. Basically $550-650 to convert your HX35 from HTT turbo to a 60/60/12. Not sure on studs. Its a concern ....... some guys say no studs till over 500HP (even with methanol) and some guys say running over 55PSI often then start to think about it. [some guys say less obviously also]. I am closer to 400HP and 38PSI ........ so not planning at this stage ............even with a new turbo I will wastegate at around 40psi :thumb1:

I gotcha, well I figured even with a larger turbo, some water/meth would be handy for some extra go!! And right now I can't afford anything either way but I would like to have it!! As far as studs go, some guys say that the added cylinder psi of the injection could blow a headgasket. Most say that is doubtful though, just possible. And 45 psi is suppose to be the limit on the factory bolts.:shrug::thumb1: As far as systems, thanks for the advice. I was kinda wondering which one was better, kinda thought about Devils Own simply for the name (kind of neat sounding) but I think I will go with Snow when I get around to buying something. I never knew it required so much tuning to get it to work right... That's kinda a bummer... As for the hybrid, why not go with the one from Jacob?:shrug: