• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Programing the Quadzilla XZT+

flagmanruss

I decided to try the XZT+2000 tune in my new XZT+... I'm thinking the low speed trailer towing will want the agressive bottom end tune. What a PITA. Neither of my XP computers had the .net 3.5 network needed. The Quadzilla instructions are confusing, though all there. It took a nervous hour with both my desktop open to the instructions and (on the second try) the programing done on my laptop. I suppose one could print out the instructions... but you really need them. I think (hope) I got it done. Hopefully additional tuning wil not be so difficult.Russ

• 3 weeks later...

The truck has been running good as I get ready to go camping. I topped the tank today... hand calc running empty is 17.5... lie-o-meter is 17.1 right now. I am running the IAT Foolern (143*) after 1 minute warm up... I've not had a chance to make up the multi-position switch & install it before this trip). This is not bad for this 4.10 geared truck. I have the XZT+ loaded with the 2000 tune but have been running it on the +15 hp setting as I'm empty & don't need the power. I can feel the modest improvement can easier pull a grade without down shifting & accidentally chirping the tires on a launch to get out into traffic. I'm liking this choice. When I hook up, I'll go to the power setting & see how it pulls under load.