• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

ABS and Brake Light

Having issues...i was dropping some calves at our local stock pen, gentleman in front of me needed a jump. Shortly there after my ABS and BRAKE lights came on and have been flashing on and off ever since. I have checked all the fuses, didnt have to replace any. ANYBODY, can you shed some light on my current situation?

• Owner

Sure can... http://articles.mopar1973man.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=29:antilock-braking-system-abs&catid=23&Itemid=107 Now double check your fuses with a ohm meter I've found fuse that have cracked and never blown out. What happens as a load is place on the fuse it will heat up and seperate and open circuit then you get the lights then the fuse cools and connects again and light go out...