• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

AC Threads

Well I ned to fix my AC been putting it off long enough. Read JOHNFAK's thread on his AC Work Read ISX's sticky at the top, and in Johns thread Mike mentioned he did some work too? Mike if you did I know had to have posted pix somewhere :pray: I keep seeing a pic you posted that had the heater/evap box pulled apart. I cant find a thread about that if you did. Be nice to have a thread for ac work/repair. I have a leak some where and hope it is under the hood. Well either way I will probably pull the box out to can the evap either way, as well, I doubt its ever been done and couldnt hurt. It used to freeze me out of the cab, but not anymore. I made a list and am slowly fixing all the little issues that have occurred over owning the truck. Time for a mini resto-mod. :ahhh:

oops, i never searched for "air conditiong" and "ac" was too short. :doh: Thanks Mike. I gots some reading too do. :thumb1:didnt see the clouds on the main page. That part is still new to me. Heard of them and onl just recently realized what they were for.