• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

dash, cods?,diagnostics,demo?

SnoFarmer

Mayne one of you can tell me what happened.I was going to take a look at how many hrs that are on my truck.(I know I was not doing it right but I tried anyway, I know the key should be on first)ok.I turned the key to accessory (not run) I pushed in the trip reset on the dash, held it in looking for the Hrs.nothing, when I released it showed the trip millage, pushed it a second time, it reset the trip.so I pushed it again, and one more time for a total of 4 times. While holding it in the last time I turned the key to run. 8| 8| 8| 8| The dash lights up, flashes, gauges start moving (not normally) where the millage is it shows the (idiot light) for the fog lights then a letter (and where the millage was is it was showing a row of numbers they changed as the lights and gauges changed? It cycled like this for a while then stopped. I turned it off and walked away.What was that all about?I never cycled the key 3 times to retrieve the codes(no cel) I Put the key in and turn it ti the first stop (accessory) ,pushed in the button on the dash to reset trip 4 times held it in then turned the key to run.