• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

What fuel pressure do you run if you have a gauge?

So i got to thinking that having polls will help many make a decision or get a baseline of certain vitals on the cummins. Ill make a poll for a few things, it will help with troubleshooting as i see many times folks asking for "what range should i run" or "what is a good pressure" etc etc. I think these will be beneficial for all of us. Maybe Mike can make them a sticky so folks can get a quick look at vitals and what people run with things quickly.ill make the polls seperate from this thread.