• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Equipment Service Manuals

bh115577

Since everyone here is so willing to share their knowledge and experience, I thought I would offer to share as well. I have access to service manuals and parts info for a variety of equipment ranging from chainsaws and line trimmers to back hoes and skid steers and larger equipment as well. Both homeowner and commercial grade. Some of the files are very large and you might need a dropbox account for me to send them but I'm more than willing to share. Too many manufacturers to list them all but here is a few:John Deere - if you have anything JD, I most likely have a manual for it.KubotaNew HollandToro - almost anything they ever madeShindiawaKawasakiStihlClub Car

I'm going to hit you up for a sthl chainsaw manual...

I'll need the model number and for some equipment the serial number is needed as well to cover all of the possible options. Stihl Canada provides parts info for free but Stihl USA does not. I know someone in Nova Scotia that lets me use his login info. For Stihl, parts is an almost definite unless it is a discontinued model or one that was not sold in Canada, and service is a maybe but I can try.

• 2 weeks later...