• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Green Oil Filters

Ok people, there have been many discussions pertaining to oil filters ... their preferences and performance. Even thought people tend to narrow their preferences over the years, sooner or later companies always come up with something new. I understand these have been on the market for a while. But I have yet to read (or know of) anyone using these. Microgreenfilter's http://www.microgreenfilter.com/ Anyone ?

As I have time and the wife likes me (watching tv with her), I usually use my laptop and search the net. I have read many positive pursuits on the additional oil bypass systems many have bought or home made for their trucks. The results are positive per the threads.Like I mentioned here before, I'm an old coot and sort of set in my ways, but will change if it's a positive change. With these reports of the bypass kits, I started asking "what if filter will do it and save the cost of a unit and always using another filter when servicing the truck ?' I have never seen, nor used these, in fact I'm trying to see if anyone has actually used theses. But if they do work, then even if a person changed them out once per year at an average AND changed the oil, then it would be easier and just as good as having a bypass on the rig.If oil samples are as good as they claim, a person could change the oil only once per two years. But like I said, I'm an old coot set in my ways and having a hard time going 10k on my oil as it is. Going two years on it ??? Way to much stress.