• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

2003 Dodge with 633k miles and still going.

I've run AMSOIL for over 16 years in everything I've owned with great results. Because of that long track record, I decided to become a dealer. My 2002 has low miles compared to most. I'm only at 92k now, but I run the AMSOIL Bypass Filtration System with AMSOIL AME 15W40 Heavy Duty Diesel and Marine Synthetic engine oil. I used to run 30k intervals, but now with my low miles I just change oil and filters once a year since I'm not doing over 30k a year anymore. I run AMSOIL everywhere in the driveline as well. All my vehicles, tractors, small engines and equipment (2 and 4 stroke) all run AMSOIL. I've never had an engine failure in all my engines over the years. -Chuck

Chuck I have been using Amsoil for 7 years not as long as you but I can be certain I am getting the most for my money in protection and longevity of equipment. Bill

Yup, that's for sure, Bill. I was just talking to a heavy equipment mechanic today at a large construction company that I supply AMSOIL to. The shop manager has seen the results of running AMSOIL in all their big cranes, forklifts, trucks, etc etc., but some of his mechanics have been skeptical. This guy I got talking to this morning is an old timer mechanic and said he has been a conventional oil guy his whole life. He said that when they started having him put AMSOIL in all their heavy equipment, he thought is was a waste of money. Now this guy is a very opinionated guy, and he'll tell you what he thinks and tear you a new a-hole without even knowing your name, so I was kind of expecting a rough conversation. I was surprised when he said, "I was skeptical but this AMSOIL stuff keeps proving me wrong over and over again." He is the guy who has to fix and maintain this industrial construction equipment, and he sees all the failures in the cold winters we have up here in northern Wisconsin and Minnesota. During our 40 minute chat, he told me how one morning up in Cohasset, Minnesota, he has 5 rubber tired cranes on site. It was -22 below Fahrenheit (-40 with the windchill) and only one crane would start (Cat HEUI engines). The other 4 would barely crank and he never got them started. The one that started was the one he had switched to AMSOIL. Second story was about their very large rubber-tired crane. I'm not sure what brand of equipment this thing is, but it is friggin huge - the bottom of the crane's counterweight is easily 12 feet off the ground. It took 250+ gallons of AMSOIL hydraulic fluid, and last week they were using the crane to lift loaded rail cars that had derailed. He said they were amazed at the hydraulic speed and power the crane had in -10 degree temperatures. They never had that kind of performance while running petroleum-based hydraulic fluid. Also, winter after winter, he said that their fleet of Ford diesel pickups and International medium duty trucks perform better on AMSOIL AME 15W40 than they ever dreamed of. He says he has less down time, better starting, and double service intervals with AMSOIL. If this old mechanic can see the proof in a fleet of trucks and equipment and have his mind changed, I think anyone can. -Chuck

ChuckI have a story for you I had Live Nation come to me with a transmission failure problem. If you do know they own Grave Digger monster trucks.The have been using Amsoil ATF for now 4 years with great success. Coan Transmission told them they would not slove there failures until they switched. They are very happy customers now.I wish I could convince some of my contact to get over there fears as he did.Bill