• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Install/Uninstall errors 1500

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

Well gang... Here is my last delimma... My Win Vista system has been running flawless for a ong time till... Error 1500 was been displayed all the time I tried to install of un-install a piece of software. There is a few causes...1. Make sure there is no other installations running. 2. Check the registry for a stuck enty pointing to a busy install. 3. Temp folder is corrupt. Well it came down to just killing my Win Vista and installing over again. It didn't seem to be any of the above problems. But it was a sure a registry problem of some sort. Nop matter what I used to check the registry it still never found the bad entry.. So here I'm back on the air but in limited means...:neutral: