• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

1999 Chrysler Sebring LXI 2.5 l ?'s

I have a 1999 Chrysler Sebring. I am getting pulse to the fuel injectors but am not getting fire to the plug wires.... :think: Any ideas what it could be? I checked the crank sensor, it was good. The scanner is showing no current codes and no pending codes. :ahhh: Could it be the distributor coil? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

• Owner

That's odd... If its got a distributor there should be a HALL effect sensor in the distributor. I'm pretty sure it's going be like my 96 Dodge which uses the distributor sensor for fuel timing. I thing the crank sensor controls the ignition fire. Verify the crank sensor is setup right and the air gap is correct. All look for damaged tone rings.