• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Newby from Ohio

moparcop

Adam from central Ohio, I have a 2001 2500 Quad cab SLT 4x4 Auto:doh:. FASS DDRP (for now), BHAF w homemade heat shield made from left over roof tin:ashamed:. Crankcase breather mod, thanks to Mopar1973Man via Diesel Bombers, BD turbo timer and an RSD 5" Turbo back exhaust w no muffler. Originally bought the truck with an Edge EZ and then upgraded to Comp which is now lying on my workbench due to major fuel issues, I.E. dead VP44.post-12467-138698196215_thumb.jpg

Just a little heads up you have probably noticed the big price difference in some of the pumps out there. Biggest difference is some are sold with new computers and some are sold with used computers. If you can afford it, it is best to go with a new computer. They are one of the biggest failures of the vp and by buying a pump with a used computer theres no telling how long it will last.