• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Tell me all about it?

hex0rz

I'm not entirely schooled in Catholicism, so some of this is beyond me. Although, reading, alot of it seems to make alot of sense. I do not want ayone here to be personally offended by it, its just for reading sake. Anyone who is catholic shed some light on this for me? Or tell me what they think of this? http://www.raptureready.com/soap/wasson93.html I do not endorse the site, but happened upon this article.

Whew! Ms Donna Wasson had a field day with this one. Mike and I are both Catholic. Let's not get into all this stuff about whether this Pope is this, that or the other thing. Proves the point we can't be all things to all people doesn't it. So what going on here? Not just in the catholic, jewish, prostant, baptist bashing. What's this all about? They're getting ready to bring in a One World Religion...so we've got to throw out the old, and usher in the new. Really? Yes! So if we tear apart every religion (that was the freedom of religion which made this country great) we will have the masses begging for a OWR. Name of the game...divide and conquer. God has His own plan....let Him reveal it. God says "there is nothing new under the sun." But each time the world goes through it ecomomic/social upheavals we pull out this old dusty negative prophecies to lend creditability to the issue. Make no judgment regarding another. Watch, wait and pray...His plan will be made known.